Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Audiobook Update 4/19

I've been thinking about what I can do to celebrate when I finish this audiobook*, some kind of tasty treat or extravagance (when I reached the one-half mark, I bought an overpriced knock-off Transformer--Galvatron, like I had as a kid).  And I was thinking of going to the all-you-can-eat Chinese buffet where I only go with Jeff, or the all-you-can-eat pizza buffet, where I go with no one.  It's fun to dream.



*Remember that on the last one (boy, that feels like two months back, instead of more than half a year, like it actually was), I bought one of those delicious-but-expensive energy drinks, as a special reward for myself, and it was gone when I went into my cupboard to retrieve it?  That still upsets me, way more than $2.25 plus tax ever should.

No comments: