Friday, April 14, 2023

I Perform "Who Built The Moon?" On Tales To Terrify


Every once in a while, other podcasts will still ask me to do a story for them.  And I'm usually pretty happy to do it*, since I like to narrate stories, and they're usually pretty good ones.  Recently, "Tales To Terrify" asked me to perform "Who Built The Moon?" by Tyler Jones.

Four buddies are on a hunting trip to Canada when something mysterious and/or terrible happens.  What happened to John and his girlfriend out in the woods?  And what is out there now?**

Every story or character or audiobook presents its own challenges.  This one was quite long, with lots of shouting.  Check it out HERE . . . if you dare.


*There was one a year or two back that was so incompetently run that they asked me to do relines eight months after I sent them the story, then had the temerity to complain that the new lines didn't match the old ones.  If I can remember which publication they worked for, I'd vow not to work for them again.  But I can't.

**I bet you can't predict the answer.  Because I've read it thrice now, and I frankly don't know.

No comments: