Tuesday, June 21, 2022

I Narrate "What Cats & Dragons Do" on CatsCast

What does it profit a narrator if he should gain a new audience (and performing fee) yet loses his own soul?

Not sure where that quote comes from (think it might have been an old "Peanuts" cartoon), but it certainly applies to my performance of "What Cats (and Dragons) Do" by KT. Bryski over at the CatsCast podcast, a show that runs only stories about cats.  

It's about a sly cat who tricks a big, naive dragon into doing his bidding, and unfortunately, the voice I chose to do for the dragon did a real number on my voice.  But them's the breaks and why they pay me the big buck.

Check it out HERE.

Oh, and I did get to make a reference to Rum Tum Tugger in my author introduction that the poor host was (pretty much) forced to read.  So that's fun.



1 comment:

Big Anklevich said...

You dirty hypocrite, how could you!?!!?