Wednesday, January 15, 2020

12 Goals For 2020 - January

I thought it might help me to post a list of these (maybe print it out), and hold myself accountable each month, giving updates where they might happen.  If this doesn't interest you, nothing to see here.

1.  Publish "The Calling: Reunion."
    I'm deep into this, and wow, has it been arduous.  I've been updating Big A. on my progress, and right now, I'm at 38,954 words of recorded audio.  If it weren't so exhausting, I would've been finished months ago.

2.  Do Dunesteef Patreon with Big.
3.  Find Out Who Sings "I'm A Bad Liar" Song.
   This would take three seconds.  Hmmm.
3a. Put Out "Tales of eBay Horror" Episodes.   I recorded a new one of these, just with audio, to see if it could work.  Editing will be slow, though.

4.  Finish "Balms & Sears" Novella.
5.  Publish EITHER "A Sidekick To Miracles" or "YIGH" (Lara and the Witch 2).
6.  Finish "Podcatcher" short story.
7.  Do BOTH "Empire Strikes Back" and "Death Star Day" Episodes of "Delusions of Grandeur." 
   Recorded "Death Star D. Day" this week. I may ask Renee to do the female lines.

8.   Publish EITHER "My Friend of Misery" or audio version of "A Lovely Singing Voice."
9.  Do "Till Death Do Us" Episode With Marshal Latham.
10.  Put Out Christmas Story Collection.
11.  Put Out Audio Collection 4.
12.  Put Out TWO New "Dead & Breakfast" Stories.
    I finished up (the mediocre) "The Old Man & Me" this week, and would have published it already if I didn't think it was mediocre.  I asked Gino to do me a new cover for it.  Maybe I'll just put it out now with a temporary cover, and swap it out when I get a better one.  As far as the audio goes, maybe I'll put out the first four stories as a little collection, and the only way to get TOMAM would be buying that.  Hmmm.

2 comments:

spaceVulture said...

1) Hell Yeah! Can't wait for this! Both audio and kindle.
2) Might have to wait until after summer but I'll be on this bandwagon.
3a) I really enjoy these and I'll take any I can get.
4) Color me interested
5) I'd be extraordinarly happy with either of thes. I'm an enormous fan of Ben Parks, but Lara is like an opposite day Tiffany Aching and I dig it.
6) I'll take all you've writen. Always.
7) Excited for these, especially Death Star Day. I have throughly enjoyed your Star Wars Fiction.
8) My Friend of Misery is my vote.
9) YES!
10) YES, again!
11) Four?!? That means there needs to be at least 2 more to make it a pair of Trilogies right? I mean I really dig the other 3.
12) Love this world!

Rish Outfield said...

Thanks for commenting, Vulture. It really does help.