Friday, April 30, 2010

pardon the interruption

The other day Jeff was telling me that the BBC got flooded with angry calls and emails after having one of those godless annoying pop-ups advertising another show dork onto the screen during a recent episode of "Doctor Who." Many loyal viewers were upset and, since the BBC is technically supposed to be people-owned, the station made a public apology and vowed not to let it happen again.

I usually wish I lived in the UK once or twice a week. Thinking back to times when Jeff and I were engrossed in a programme, only to have Kyra Sedgwick or Holly Hunter's fucking visages rape themselves onto the screen to promote another show, I did so once again.

Now back to more mediocre attempts at writing.

Rish "Which are still better than you'll manage today" Outfield

No comments: