Monday, December 26, 2022

Lost & Found Series (in progress)

Alright, so I finally published something.  I had set a goal to get two things published this month, and I waited until the end before even TRYING to get something up there.*  Finally, though, I published "But Now I'm Found," the novella in my Will Choner/"Lost & Found" series.  And since I put out the last book, Kindle Direct Publishing has created a Series tracker on their site, where you as an author can let people know which books or stories are in which series.

And I realized I'd never published the second story in the run, "The Case of the Runaway Turtle," which introduces Will's friend Marcellus Fonseca.  So, I guess I ought to put that out there too (I did run it on the Outcast, a year or two back).


Here's the story order, by the way:

1.  Lost & Found (novella)

2.  The Case of the Runaway Turtle (short story)

3.  But Now I'm Found (novella)

4.  The Case of the Missing Bracelet (short story--unpublished)

5.  The Case of the World's Oldest Dog (novella--unpublished)

I hope that, once Big gets back to his regular schedule, he can get these covers looking more presentable.**  Of course, I could do a lot more to make them a priority, but hey, I haven't checked Facebook in fifteen minutes.


*I keep using the fact that I'm not happy with my cover images as an excuse not to do it, when you can literally use something like this on Amazon:


**Hey, he got back to me, with some cool covers:

Unfortunately, the photo for one of them wasn't the right one, and I probably won't publish "Bracelet" until February or March, but they already look both better and more uniform than the ones I was using.  Thanks, Big!

No comments: