Monday, December 19, 2022

I Guest on the Anklecast For Big-mas

I just finished editing my Christmas episode, but in the meantime...

Years ago, Big and I presented a fun audio drama on the Dunesteef called "The Spirit of Christmas," in which a small David Lynchian town loses its holiday spirit when a plate is broken.  This was, as you know, Kate, based on a true story.  Now Big, over at his Anklecast podcast, has adapted that script into a prose version, and is presenting it on his show.  He asked me to come along for the ride.

How well does the story translate from one format to another?  Well, I haven't heard it either, so hop on over to THIS LINK, and let's find out together!

P.S. This is the only time I'll do this for a while, but check out Big's Patreon Fund, and reward him for his good works and overall handsomeness.

No comments: