Friday, December 09, 2022

Brush With Pseudo-Greatness

I worked on a TV show this week (jeez, they swore us to absolute secrecy on this one that we wouldn't divulge ANYTHING we saw, from plotpoints to casting to even where we shot it, so I'll remain as mum as I can*), but the dude next to me, wearing a Harley Davidson cap, was asked to take off his hat when we filmed, and as I looked at him, I said, "You know who you look like?" expecting to hear the answer "Yeah, I get that all the time."  

But he claimed that the only celebrity he's ever been compared to is John Travolta, which I plainly didn't see.  Anyway, I joked that I'd get a picture with him later, and tell everyone that I'd met Sean Connery.  And to my surprise, he later said that it would be funny, and that I should grab my phone and go right ahead and take it.**  So, I took a selfie, but a lady photobombed us, and laughed about it, so I told her she had to take the picture now, which probably made it come out better.

But you tell me, does the guy NOT look like Connery, Fake or otherwise?



*For Bossk's sake, they even said we weren't to talk about it AFTER the mother-hugging show has aired, which has to be more than a little unreasonable, right?

**Again, even this was forbidden by the NDA I signed, but I doubt they'll kick up much of a fuss, not for an old crook like me.

No comments: