Sunday, January 24, 2021

January Sweeps - Day 358


No words today (so far).  I didn't go on a hike, I didn't do much.  I went to a couple of stores, but realized once I was out of town that I had left my wallet at home.  That got me turned around pretty darn quickly.

I've also decided not to write in my blog today.

What?  What's that you say, no blog today?  Hoooraaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sit-ups Today: 170
Sit-ups In January: 2809

Push-ups Today: 126
Push-ups In January: 2099

Words Today: 688
Words In January: 16,640

P.S. I spent a good while incorporating potential changes into "My Friend of Misery," and then, to reward myself, turned on a "30 Rock" episode, but exasperated by seeing those same two State Farm commercials (we're probably on the hundredth time through each of them by this point), I paused the show and sat to jot down my own Jake from State Farm commercial.  Hopefully, you'll be hearing that in an upcoming episode.

No comments: