Saturday, November 23, 2019

Rish Outcast 156: Soul-Cleaver Clarence by Matthew Jarvis


In this episode, I present my performance of the Fantasy story "Soul-Cleaver Clarence" by Matthew J. Jarvis.

Then I talk for a while about whether I should have or not.



Be strong, and Right-Click THIS LINK to download the episode directly.

Here's a link to the full-cast version over at CAST OF WONDERS.

And if you'd like to hear "Last Contact" again, check it out HERE.

As often happens, this is a shorter episode than the Patreon supporters get, so, if you feel like joining up, serve your country and go to THIS LINK.

1 comment:

spaceVulture said...

I've heard both versions of this story, and many others as I have your 3 audio collections. They are a joy to listen to and I'll take any version of them that you want to give.