Tuesday, April 02, 2019

March/April Madnesss - Day 33

So, it's the second day of a new month, and I'm going to continue this thing.

You may be wondering where my Rish Outcast episodes are, and why I've fallen behind.  I really have no excuse, except that I had the Optimus Prime sketch set up for the first, and that took up the time it would have taken me to upload another episode and publish it.  I wish it were easier than it is to get things posted, but haven't you discovered by now that EVERYTHING takes longer than you think it will?

Anyway, I only got a few minutes in with my notebook before it was time to go today, but I have a few minutes right now I could either blog or wri--

Okay, I'm gonna write for a while.

I got 269 and 41 in my notebook this morning, and 102 on my sketch tonight, which, I believe, makes five hundred and eleven (which is a single word more than yesterday).  Not great, but I'll take it.

Words Today:  511
Words in April: 1021
Words Total: 24,276

No comments: