Sunday, October 22, 2017

Rish Outcast 88?

If you're interested in the next episode of my solo podcast, I'm performing the uncollected Stephen King short story "The Reploids," about a stranger who comes out from behind the "Tonight Show" curtain when Johnny Carson's name is announced.  It is only available for Patreon supporters, though I'm not charging for that particular show.

You can find my Patreon page HERE.


And be warned: on the same trip, I recorded two more Incentive episodes of the Rish Outcast, which I'll be putting out there in the coming months.

Thanks, and on with the countdown.

1 comment:

Dave said...

I wish you financial success and endless glory but my wife has put up a limit on my podcast patronage. I would have to defund one of the others; perhaps those unusual folks over at Dunesteef. It could be a front for something anyway.