Thursday, February 26, 2009

Bottom Three Steve Martin Movies


So, as I mentioned last week, PINK PANTHER 2 just opened, and I had no intention of seeing it. I really hated the first one (if you can call a remake of a film with several sequels "the first one"), so I thought I'd ask for the bottom three (or five) Steve Martin films from everybody too.

My picks are:
1. PINK PANTHER (2006)
2. NOVOCAINE
3. MIXED NUTS
4. PARENTHOOD
5. SHOPGIRL


Tyranist was first to respond on this one, giving me:
1. The Man with Two Brains
2. Planes Trains and Automobiles
3. Novocaine
4. All of Me
5. Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid


Strangely, two of his bottom picks were two of my top picks. Hmmm.

Evil Cousin Ryan told me that he's never seen a Steve Martin film he didn't like, so his list consists of nothing.

Which is pretty high praise, I guess.

My pal Saur gave me:
1. Bringing Down the House
2. Housesitter
3. Pink Panther
4. Cheaper by the Dozen
5. Sgt Bilko


Prison Guard Johnny was back to his old tricks in chapters four five and six, with:
356. Baby Mama
357. Sgt. Bilko
358. Looney Tunes: Back in Action
359. Father of the Bride 2
360. Cheaper by the Dozen 2


Since hardly anyone contributed to this one (it may be that my emails are relegated to the spam folder now), our bottom five appear to be:
1. PINK PANTHER
2. NOCOCAINE
3. MAN WITH TWO BRAINS
4. BAD STEVE MARTIN REMAKE OF GOOD FRENCH FILM
5. BAD FRENCH REMAKE OF BAD STEVE MARTIN FILM


Yeah, I'd better give this a rest for a while.

Rish

No comments: