Saturday, September 27, 2008

Post-Buffy post (and Top Five list)

So, I guess I could look back on the series and decide what my ten favourite episodes would be.

1. Once More With Feeling (Season 6)
2. Innocence (Season 2)
3. Bewitched, Bothered, and Bewildered (Season 2)
4. Hush (Season 4)
5. The Prom (Season 3)
6. Dopplegangland (Season 2)
7. Tabula Rasa (Season 6)
8. Becoming Part II (Season 2)
9. The Zeppo (Season 3)
10. Fool For Love (Season 5)


"The Body" really ought to be on the list, but it's just not one I enjoyed, you know what I mean? I might not even watch it again, or starting to watch it, I might turn it off. I also had "Earshot," "The Gift," and "Who Are You?" on my short list, and might have come up with more if left to my own devices.I thought I'd do a "Buffy"-related Top Five list or two, and
asked tyranist and Evil Cousin Ryan for their Top Five Buffy Characters.

Mine could possibly be:
1. Xander
2. Giles
3. Willow
4. Spike
5. Angelus


I probably would have put Anya Jenkins on the list, but for some reason, I grew to quite hate her in the last thirty episodes or so. Too bad.

Tyranist said (though his math may be off):
1. Buffy
2. Giles
3. Xander
4. Willow
5. Anya
5. Dawn


Ryan said (though he had the caveat of that they were in no order and only based on seasons one through five):
Anya
Giles
Spike
Xander
Faith


Having said that, there seems no point in figuring out winners this time around. Maybe I'll let the Top Fives lay fallow for a while.

Rish

No comments: