Sunday, February 19, 2023

Exercise Goall - with pretty picture!

So, I continue to exercise and then not exercise, having done push-ups instead of running three times this week, and running once.  I'm not being too hard on myself, because it's cold outside, and I am a wimp.*

This week, I went to my writers conference, and it was hard to get up, go to panels, come home and ship off toys that I'd sold (one day I just let that go completely), and still have energy to exercise.  But at one of the panels, which was about developing good habits, the instructor showed a graph you could use to track six months' worth of writing or dieting or whatever, and I thought, I can use this for my blog, to track my exercise progress (or lack thereof).

So, here we are:

I don't know what might work for you and your lofty goals, but I find that a visual representation like this one helps me see how my progress is progressing, and really puts into perspective how little exercise I've been getting, even when I feel I'm doing my best.

*Okay, I'm maybe still a bit hard.  On myself, that is.  I'm probably the softest person you know.

No comments: