Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Audio Collection 4 Now Available On Audible

Boy, this is a couple of years overdue, but I finally got out my fourth volume of short stories in audio, which I'm calling "Who Can It Be Now? and Other Storeis: The Audio Fiction of Rish Outfield.*

Gino created me yet another cool cover:

And within, you can find the following:

  • Introduction 
  • Who Can It Be Now?
  • Radio Ga Ga
  • Too Much Information
  • Closet Case
  • Message To My Girl
  • Have It His Way
  • Roll With The Changes
  • Walk of Death
  •  My Funny Valentine
  •  Dying Is Easy
  •  Skipping
  •  Parent/Teacher
  •  White House Tour
  •  Try Your Luck
  •  Troubled Child
  •  Secret ‘Stache
  •  Murdertown – 1 Mile
  •  Z-Day Report
  •  Mind Games
  •  The Key Collector
  •  Gatekeeper
  •  Remember the Future

Italics designate Flash Fiction.

I don't know if anybody wants to buy it, but at least it's out there, and I can go on to the next one (should be "Hatchling," which is months overdue at this point).  If you'd like to support me, check it out HERE.


*Complete with misspelling.  I thought that gave it character.

No comments: