Monday, October 28, 2019

"Touching the Other Side" Available on Amazon

I set a goal for myself, at the beginning of the month, to actually publish two stories . . . the opposite of what I usually do.  Here's the first, "Touching the Other Side," a sequel (or possibly prequel) to 2016's "True Ghost Encounter."

That's right, it's another story for that imagined anthology, "Dead & Breakfast," about a place up in Idaho that is reliably haunted one night a year.  In this one, we meet Jamie Iglesias, a television medium, who makes his living speaking to the dead.  What happens when he goes to Shady Pines Bed & Breakfast?


Well, you know what happens.  But here's THE LINK over at Amazon anyway.

One down . . .

Rish "Bred & Wreckfast" Outfield

Oh, and here's the preliminary cover I created for the book:


Cross over, children!  All are welcome!

*Later, I got an idea for a third one, and challenged myself to write, edit, create a cover, and publish a story all in the same month.  I've got two more days to get that done.

No comments: