Thursday, October 31, 2019

"Murder Maze" Available On Amazon

I can't believe I pulled this off.

In fact, maybe I won't write this blog post until I get an email stating that the story is out there, and that I succeeded.  I'd hate to jinx it . . . again.


So, let's start again.  I can't believe I pulled this off.

I got the idea for "Murder Maze" while volunteering to work in an outdoor haunted house (a haunted field, really) on the coldest mid-October night in a century.  To keep warm--and occupied--I made up a story, during the long stretches waiting for the haywagon loaded with surly kids to come my way again.

The next day, I challenged myself to write the story through to the end, edit it, and actually publish it before the end of the month.

Not sure how great it is, but it actually got done, and that's pretty great.

Go ahead and check it out AT THIS LINK.

No comments: