Friday, October 27, 2023

My Voice on "Come Find Me, Mummy" on HorrorAddicts

Emerian Rich, over at HorrorAddicts.net, continues to employ me to do the male voices in her audio presentations.


I've actually done several voices on HorrorAddicts recently, including an angry rich British guy in "Flowers in the Foyer," an American doing a British accent and a German-accented creature in "A Study in Terror," and most bizarrely, the store "Storage," where I only speak a single word in the whole episode.

The most recent episode is "Come Find Me, Mummy," by Rosetta Yorke, where I somehow neglected to record the tiny part (a douchey older brother) I was given until the night before the episode dropped.  I actually ended up recording and sending it around three in the morning the day she released it.

Oh, and her cover art:


Emz also has A.I. create the covers for her episodes, and I've been pretty darn impressed with the results.  Makes me want to create some of my own . . . one day.



No comments: