Monday, October 30, 2023

Charting Legacy Progress

Well, I may have gone and bit off more than I can chew with this one.  Abigail Hilton has sent me another of the novels in her "Hunters Unlucky" series, this one called "Legacy."  I just finished reading it today, and now it's time to start the production on it.  Unfortunately, I farted around (both figuratively and literally) and now the deadline is looming . . . an impossible deadline, considering my perfectionism and the number of mistakes I make.

But tonight, I begin the recording (and eventually editing) process.

By the way, I have recently been fitzing around with A.I., asking it to generate images like this one, for cover art:


Well, I thought it could help me with this project too.  So I told it, "Hey, A.I., would you create me a chart, like one of those goal progress trackers, with forty horizontal lines to measure my 'Recording' goal, and then do an identical one next to it, that I can label 'Editing?'  Oh, and don't make it look too good, so people know I got A.I. to do it; instead, make it slipshod and unprofessional-looking, almost as though a child did it, or someone with two minutes to dedicate to it, not an entire half hour, when he could've been recording?"

And voila!



No comments: