Sunday, July 21, 2019

I Narrate "Soul Cleaver Clarence" on Cast of Wonders

Some time ago, Katherine Inskip over at Cast of Wonders (The YA Fantasy Podcast) contacted me about doing another story for them.  Apparently, author Matthew Jarvis had tasked me* with narrating his piece. 

It was a tale called "Soul Cleaver Clarence," about a young dragon unhappy with the role in life he's been cast in, who meets a young human woman who's unhappy with the role she's been given.  It was enjoyable and I got to do some fun voices in it.  However, this is a full-cast production, so the voice talents of Alexis Goble, M.K. Hobson, Jen R. Albert, Cheyenne Wright, and Anne B. Davis as Alice will round out (i.e. save) my performance.**  I know a little something about putting together full-cast productions, so the episode must be pretty special to go to all that extra trouble.

Mayhaps you will enjoy it as well. 

You can check it out AT THIS LINK.

*He tasks me.  He tasks me, and I shall have him!

**But maybe, for science's sake, I should release my solo performance, just in case people are morbidly curious.  You never know.

No comments: