Thursday, February 14, 2019

Podcast That Dares 22: Doorstep Valentine

It's the worst day of the year, so it's only fair to give you an episode of the worst podcast on the 'sphere, The Podcast That Dares Not Speak Its Name!



In this episode, I share a Valentine's Day story that was . . . well, probably written by me. But why, exactly?



Do you wanna download this episode?  Right-Click HERE.

Do you wanna give me money?  Left-Click HERE.

Do you wanna dance?  Left-Click HERE.

Music by Kevin McLeod of Incompetech.

Logo by Gino "The Goddess of Love" Moretto.

2 comments:

spaceVulture said...

So... Was that more of a dig on Marshal or me for editing podcasts?

As soon as my tax return comes in I am getting a new computer and can edit again. But be warned, if you send me anything, it will take me an exorbitant amount of time to get it done. And the quality will be of a questionable nature.

Rish Outfield said...

It's difficult to say. I'd have to ask Fake Sean, but I will say that Mr. Connery never lets me forget that Marshal Latham once said on his podcast, "My friend Rish Outfield really likes Satan and things that are Satan-related, but me not so much." He thinks that's hilarious, so it might have been related to that.

I do love Satan, though. We go way back to the schoolyard together.