Monday, January 07, 2019

Rish Outcast 127: The Telephone Is Ringing

Is that my mother on the phone?


In this show, Rish talks about cellphones, his latest audio collection, the family cabin, unknown numbers, and Poe's "The Raven" again.

Dang, this was a picture I took specifically for this episode . . . and I forgot to use it:





Feel free to scoop up my third Audio Fiction Collection, "Creepy Doll and Other Stories" at THIS LINK.

Hey, you can download the episode by Right-Clicking HERE!

Support me at Patreon RIGHT HERE.

Logo by Gino "Man-Bat" Moretto.

1 comment:

spaceVulture said...

I really dig this reading of "The Raven"

I know it's usually Marshal's thing (and I love every second of it), but I would not be adverse to more Poe readings of one kind or another on here...

I've got a fever, and the only cure is more Poe Poems.