Friday, September 23, 2016

Preview of Coming Distraction

Exciting news, for me anyway.  I got a work-in-progress from my friend regarding the cover art to my next book.

Er, novella.

Oh, according to Google, I'm still 3,946 words short of a novella.

So, cover art to my next story, I guess.

Doesn't sound as catchy as "book," does it?


Oh, according to Writer's Digest, a novella is between 20,000 and 50,000 words.  So, I think I'm safe.

Alright, this is the cover so far to my next no . . . ugh, I don't like "novella."

Book.  My next book.

A short book.

1 comment:

AspiR said...

So is this friend Austin from work? And is this the cover for Newfound Fame? It's really cool that you're using the same artists again, gives a consistent style to your covers.

According to the Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers of America, 17,500 words makes a Novella. If it's good enough for a Nebula it's good enough for me.