Wednesday, June 09, 2010

finished!

Well, I just got to "The End" on my movie treatment. I'm a big fan of putting "the end" at the bottom a story's last page (even if certain unnamed partners of mine feel quite the opposite).

I still need to proofread it, check name consistencies, and format the darn thing, but I have finished it. And now I'm going to bed. It's only 2:55am, but I'm not feeling at all well, and I've taken two NyQuils to hopefully help me feel better in the morning.

I would like to blog a little bit about how weak I feel some of the story got when I no longer knew where I was going, and realized I needed to just soldier through or I wouldn't make my deadline (heck, I still might miss it), and despite my having said that I wanted to put my best foot forward to impress the film producer, I've started leaning toward the idea that this is just a first draft, and that there will be plenty of time for finessing.

Just as long as I can raise my head and send it in tomorrow.

Rish

No comments: