Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Who you gonna call?

I guess I've created a monster.

Or a future monster hunter.

My mom's doorbell has some kind of glitch so that every single day (sometimes more than once) it will ring when there's no one at the door. When I first asked her about this phenomenon, she said, "I guess we must have a ghost."

And that's just stuck. Whenever it rings and I'm in the other room, I ask if it's a person or just a ghost.

Well, now my sister's two year old is over there several times a week, he's sort of picked up on it.
It was funny at first to watch him look around and say, "A ghost?" when the doorbell rang, but now he runs away from the door, shouting about the ghost, and sometimes actually hides when the bell chimes.

I recorded him doing it a couple of times because it so amuses me, and it took me a couple of months to figure out how to embed a video of it (is that even the correct term?) on my blog.

Enjoy. I'm sure it'll take extensive therapy in the years ahead for him to.

Maybe a future parapsychologist.

Rish "Uncle of the Year" Outfield

No comments: