Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Comic-Con Post 1

It's funny. Yesterday, Jeff commented on how I don't do anything but sit around all day, and yet I always complain about being too busy.

There are many things I'd like to say about our trip to Comic-Con this week. Several points I'd like to make, a couple of stories I'd like to relate, a bunch of pictures I wouldn't mind posting. But it's difficult. I really do have a lot of things I SHOULD be doing, and I'm terribly behind on my blogging (the last few "Buffy" and "Angel"s we saw remain unblogged, and there was a matter of superhero films from two weeks back). I glanced at the blog of a friend of mine, the one I described to Matthew as Pedestal Girl, and I was blown away by how many posts, pictures, and adventures were there in such a short time. While I can't even manage to complain about my uncle calling me "Ricky," though I've vowed to use it as a STOTW for months now.

But I will try. I will try to talk about Merrill's love for his children, about the Wonder Woman pressing her lovely self against him, the slightly less thick crowds this year (yet an acre of quicksand, while less than a mile of quicksand, will just as kill you), the humidity, and the hours upon hours of conversation with my friend (both entertaining and banal).May take me a few days, but I will try.

Rish

No comments: