Tuesday, September 05, 2017

Rish Outcast 82: To Thine Own Books Be True

Rish presents two episodes spliced together (one 2016 and one 2017) talking about only doing his own audiobooks from now on.  Part cautionary tale, part confession.

Warning: just a smidge of TMI.


Oh, I could have called this episode "Where's My Line Anyway?"  You're welcome to tell me where yours is.



Feel like downloading the episode directly?  Just Right-Click HERE.

Feel like supporting Rish with his Patreon?  Just go to this link.

Feel like taking your own life?  These guys can help.


1 comment:

spaceVulture said...

Rish, I'm impressed by your strength in not just powering through your funk, but sharing your struggles with it as well. Good on you sir. Thank you.

Thinking about your crossing the line and people asking themselves when they would cross that line, I believe that most of us would cross the "line" we have arbitrarily set, mostly because we don't actually know where that line is until we cross it. So I believe your "never again" way of toeing the line is the one most people follow.