Friday, May 11, 2012

I Saw You Standing Alone

Because of my various failures taking pictures at Comic-Con, I decided to ask people to pool their money to buy me a nice camera this past Christmas.  I even tossed some money into the pile, to ensure that the new picher-taker suited my needs.

Well, we had some kind of crazy full moon the other night, and I thought, "Wow, this is a perfect opportunity to see if my camera was worth the money!"  Then, I promptly forgot about it.

But, as crazy coincidence would have it, the next night, there was also a full moon, and that time I remembered.

The above is the absolute best picture I've ever taken of the moon with my old camera:

And these I took with the new one:



If man ever travels to the moon, I hope somebody takes a decent camera.

Rish "Peter Parker" Outfield

No comments: