Sunday, August 19, 2007

Stupid Thing alternate

I don't really have a Stupid Thing to share today. Not because I haven't done or said stupid things--oh, quite the contrary--but because none are in the slightest bit amusing. Luckily, I had this alternate waiting in the wings.

When tyranist and I were in high school, we did a play together, and I believe it was around this time that we became friends. Tyranist's character was supposed to be bragging about all the great things one can see in the circus, including "Beautiful women on the big top."

We did a handful of performances, and in one of the performance, he messed up his line somehow so that "Beautiful women on the big top," became "Big beautiful women on the top!"

It wasn't a stupid thing (it was rather brilliant, really), but I figured I'd mention it. It's really the only memory I have of doing that play.

No comments: