Saturday, October 31, 2015

The Podcast That Dares Not Speak Its Name 13: The Cemetery Tale

Since it's pretty close to Halloween, I figured I'd present some kind of scary story on here.  Barring that, I could present a story that's merely "scary."  Maybe next year I'll do better.


Oh, "The Cemetery Tale" is a story I wrote several years ago, based on (mostly) actual experience.  It is one of a trio of stories featuring the same main character, but just between us, Walter is me.



If ye care to download this awful, awful thing, Right-Click on the LINK!!

1 comment:

Journey Into... said...

Hey Rish, This was a great story!. It brought back so many memories of my youth and my experiences with cousins who were cooler than me and of being intrigued by as well as awkward around girls. And the story that the girl told was pretty spooky as well, especially when told in a graveyard.