Wednesday, August 05, 2015

Rish's Tale "Popcorn Movies" available on Amazon and Audible

A few years back, I wrote a lengthy, semi-autobiographical story called "Popcorn Movies," about a young man who, after making a mess of his life, comes back to his small town to work in reopening a neighborhood movie theater.

I was hesitant to share this with people, since it's sort of a personal story, and since I'm always afraid to share, but here it is.  It's available to read at this link, or I've created an audio version.  That link is here: http://www.audible.com/pd/Fiction/Popcorn-Movies-Audiobook/B010MZ9SNC/ref=a_search_c4_1_1_srTtl?qid=1438797001&sr=1-1

It may not be to everyone's liking, but if it is well-received, I'm all the more likely to put out other recordings of my writing.

No comments: