Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Comic-Con Pics 1

So, I went to the San Diego Comic-Con once again this year. I guess it's no secret what an unhappy, lonely, aimless geek I am, so it can't hurt to say that I was looking forward to it pretty much the whole of 2009.

Speaking of lonely, is it wrong that I sort of found this girl attractive?

Not to sound repetitive, but . . .
You know what they say about strangers with candy.
This life-sized movie Bumblebee was a) cooler, and b) had more personality than the one in Michael Bay's movies.

Hell, this one too.

These lil Clone Troopers didn't quite make me stop hating the Prequels, but they came close.

This was, apparently, the actual fertility idol used in RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK.

And this is one of those high-priced replicas. Funny how this one looks genuine and the actual prop doesn't.

No comments: