Friday, December 31, 2021

December Sweeps - Day 699

A couple of people asked me if I had any fun New Year's plans, and just once, it would be great to have a good answer.*

Sit-ups Today: 250
Sit-ups In December: 3322

I managed to reach my goal for sit-ups (only took me two sessions).  But for push-ups, I just couldn't do it, despite three whole sessions (even five sessions wouldn't have done it).

Push-ups Today: 222
Push-ups In December: 3349

Most romantic night of the year, and I'm at the library for forty more minutes before it closes.

I meant to do some sit-ups and push-ups this morning, then again tonight, to see if I could make my goal for the month, but the kids were up and playing cards when I went in (and they were asleep in there when I went in last night, but I exercised anyway).  I'd say it's close to impossible for me to achieve my goal now. 

We're going to my cousin's house to play games tonight, which sounds fun, but who knows?

Words Today: 501
Words In December: 17,894

*Years and years ago, a friend of mine was unable to go out and celebrate, and so his girlfriend and I went out together, and I'm sure people who saw us together assumed she was MY girlfriend, and that was pretty damn cool, but it's been downhill from there ever since.

No comments: