Tuesday, December 07, 2021

November Sweeps - Day 675


I'll keep talking about Abbie's book, since it's on my mind so much.  Something else in my narration of the novella that is a challenge for me is the word "Hmm."  It comes up three times, and it's just hard for me to say, kind of like the word "hesitated."  But even so, if there were awards given out for do-it-yourself audio productions every year, I'd be sure to nail a nomination at least for "Lullaby."

Sit-ups Today: 100
Sit-ups In December: 700

I came to the library for the first time in what seemed like a while (I think it was just Saturday, though).  I haven't been writing much, just a bit here and there.  But that's okay.  I usually feel pretty worthless, believe me, but with how busy I currently am, I'm fine with only a few words every day.  I got through the first two chapters of Abbie's book, and realized I pronounced a character's name (So-fet) two different ways, over and over again.  I'll go back in and re-record those bits, but that's nothing compared to changing all the "its" to "his" in "Hatchling," and then changing my mind and doing it over.

I had pretty much planned on doing an entire month of daily podcasts in January, having started recording them in November (I think I have twenty or so on my hard drive).  But now I'm worried it was a stupid idea and a huge waste of time, that no one will listen to or enjoy.  It's funny to be so mentally impaired, isn't it?

Push-ups Today: 100
Push-ups In December: 725

My cousin and I watched another excellent episode of "Hawkeye."  I like that Jeremy Renner gets a chance to shine, and hope that other people are enjoying it too.  Not that it matters--do they even consider ratings on Disney+?  I'd imagine they have to, right?  But we don't know, do we, what's doing well and not doing well?

Words Today: 1236
Words In December: 3696

No comments: