Tuesday, December 28, 2021

December Sweeps - Day 696

I had plenty of work to do again today, which is fine, I'm not complaining.  I spoke to Big, who has had to do extra shifts at work, despite his kids having flown in for Christmas.  That's rough.  One of my goals for 2021 was to have him record a story of mine with me,* and we'll have to do it tomorrow or Thursday if we're going to get it in under the wire.  We'll see.

Sit-ups Today: 100
Sit-ups In December: 2811

This is the first time I've made it to the library in a few days (the 23rd, it looks like).  It's snowing outside again, but it's that gross, salt-grain snow that stings when it hits, and it's below freezing, so the roads are slick.  I'm on the fence whether to go to my cousin's tonight, but my sister did ask me if I would stop by her house and help her with her dog, and I loaded up four boxes for her crawlspace.  I suppose they could wait until another day, if they have to.

Push-ups Today: 100
Push-ups In December: 2856

I didn't even get five hundred words done.  But as I keep saying, I'm less than motivated lately, any writing's better than none.

I didn't mean to post that picture of Big Anklevich at the top of today's entry.  It was a mistake (I got the number wrong).  But then I left it up, because for some reason, he really dislikes that picture of himself.

Words Today: 491
Words In December: 15,779

*"Know When To Walk Away," a story I put out years ago, but was always disappointed with.

No comments: