Saturday, December 18, 2021

November Sweeps - Day 686

We had our family Christmas party today.  It was good to see the people there, and everyone got along.  I shared a story I wrote at the end of the activity, then everyone went their separate ways.  My brother-in-law's kid brought his girlfriend, and she was so cool, I'm still puzzling about it.  I got a holiday snowglobe as my white elephant gift, but it says 2021 on it, so it's not really possible to re-gift it to somebody else.*  

Sit-ups Today: 100
Sit-ups In December: 1811

Push-ups Today: 100
Push-ups In December: 1834

One of my goals for 2021 was to put out another audio collection (and a Christmas one, but I only work on those around the holidays).  I haven't really worked on them, despite my best intentions.  But Gino sent me another cover for one, which ought to give the me the impetus for working on the darn thing . . . despite the title.

I dig it, and now I ought to get off my duff and published another collection.  Thanks, Gino!

Words Today: 335
Words In December: 11,334

*Unless there's a snowglobe with the Death Star in it, and instead of snow, little TIE Fighters and X-wings float around it, I'm not in need of one.

No comments: