Sunday, December 19, 2021

November Sweeps - Day 687

I still haven't sent Big Anklevich a Christmas present this year.  I've got a box filled with junk--er, treasures that I keep meaning to send, but I couldn't think of anything to send him other than dung.

But I have a lot of Jurassic World dinosaurs lying around, and thought he might like one for his Christmas display.

I grabbed a Metriacanthosaurus, because I had two.

Then I painted it white.


Then I took the green and painted that sky blue.  In my mind, I thought it would seem like a holiday or ice dinosaur.


And here's the finished product:


Hopefully, it fits in with his other Christmas toys.

Sit-ups Today: 100
Sit-ups In December: 1911

Push-ups Today: 100
Push-ups In December: 1934

I very nearly finished recording Abbie's book today.  Only one more chapter and the copyright info, then it's all on to editing.  She sometimes shares fan art that she receives from the series, which is frankly pretty awesome.  I suppose I will have made it when people start sending me drawings of bice aliens, Old Widow Holcomb, or the ghosts at Noble Oaks Bed & Breakfast.

Words Today: 211
Words In December: 11,545

No comments: