Wednesday, December 22, 2021

December Sweeps - Day 690


I only have a half hour to write today, much less blog.  I often ask my nephews if they'd like to come to the library with me, and invariably, they tell me "Nope," or on generous days, "No thanks."  But for some reason, the fourteen year old said he'd come with me today, so we loaded into the car and jetted over here less than an hour before closing.  I sat here writing on my Outpost story while he watched "Fudgin' Grey's Anatomy" on his phone.  But ah well.

Sometimes, I imagine working at the library would be a good job, since I never see any of them doing anything other than sit at a desk on a computer, waiting for someone to ask for help finding a book logging into the system or letting them into the women's restroom.

Sit-ups Today: 100
Sit-ups In December: 2211

Push-ups Today: 100
Push-ups In December: 2245

Words Today: 681
Words In December: 13,175

No comments: