Sunday, December 26, 2021

December Sweeps - Day 694

fuhggggg




Now, originally, my December 26th blog entry consisted of that one word, "fuhggggg."  As much as I'd like to leave it that way, I don't really remember why I would express myself in exactly those words (technically, one word*), but since I at least exercised and wrote a little bit that day, let's expand it slightly.


Boxing Day came and went, and a bunch of family members got together at my mom's house, just like Christmas Day.  Tensions have run high in my immediate family this year, and there have been times (not sure if you're this way too) when I just get in my car and drive away, usually hitting the library, other times going to the store (I do miss Toys R Us), and at least in 2020, up to the mountains to hike around.  I did hike a bit in 2021, but it wasn't the same.  

Crazy that I could feel any type of nostalgia for 2020.

Sit-ups Today: 100
Sit-ups In December: 2611

Push-ups Today: 100
Push-ups In December: 2645

Words Today: 451
Words In December: 14,886

*Well, even more technically, NOT a word.

No comments: