Saturday, November 06, 2021

Sort of "New" Episode of the Dunesteef

I don't usually plug the Dunesteef on here (considering those episodes get ten to twenty times the traffic that my stuff does), but I figured I'd plug the latest episode, which I put together after interviewing Jason Sanford about a month back, on the eve of him releasing his first novel.  We had been introduced to Jason when the StarShipSofa podcast invited us to produce a story of his called "When Thorns Are The Tips Of Trees," which we worked really, really hard on.  

They ran that story in a 2009 episode of their show, but I asked Jason if we could run it on ours, since we still had the recording, and I thought it would be fun to reminisce about it.  If it's been a decade (or more) since you've heard it--or you never have--do yourself a favor and listen to an awesome story with an awesome full-cast production, when we were at the top of our game. 

Check out the link HERE.


No comments: