Saturday, November 20, 2021

November Sweeps - Day 658


It's a Saturday alone, as my sister's family went fishing, and I also recorded a story for Tales To Terrify today, and it made me feel good, that they'd ask me to do it.  I want to be a better writer, and you can learn a lot from bad stories as well as good.

Sit-ups Today: 100
Sit-ups In November: 2055

Afterward, I hit the library for a good long time (three hours, maybe).

I was feeling melancholy, but not terribly so, and grabbed a couple of dinosaurs from the storage unit that should sell for almost two hundred dollars.  That's always nice.

Push-ups Today: 111
Push-ups In November: 2326

I sat down and went through my Outpost story, two chapters of it, and changed a male character to a female one, since the main character seems to interact with men and boys, except for the love interest and the waitress early on.  But then, at the very end of the conversation with the man I had changed to a woman, she says the line, "You are my brother, remember?"  And that comes out strangely from a female character (as does Atticus's next line, "Mom always did like you more").  So, I dunno if I should change it back or not.  Darn it.

Well, I have three minutes before the library closes, and experience has taught me that you can't even trust the countdown.  So, I'm logging off now.  Have a good night.

Words Today: 1597
Words In November: 14,736

No comments: