Tuesday, November 30, 2021

November Sweeps - Day 668

I tried, I really tried, to get these push-ups and sit-ups done to achieve my goal.  But just like the kid that starts his term paper the day before it's due, it's simply not possible to get it all in at the last minute.*  It's pretty late at night, and I'll do a few more of each, but then I'm going to bed, to heck with the goals.

Sit-ups Today: 248
Sit-ups In November: 3214

My cousin and I watched two episodes of the Marvel Studios "Hawkeye" series tonight, which I quite enjoyed, and finished the third season of "What We Do In The Shadows," which didn't thrill me near as much.  

The scene in "Hawkeye" where his son calls him and he can't hear what he's saying ranks up there with the second-to-last episode of "Loki" in my favorite Disney+ Marvel stuff ever.  If I could write something that good before I die (which is coming up, I realize), I'd consider myself proud.

Push-ups Today: 300
Push-ups In November: 3537

I'll say one thing for the end of the month, it sure gave me a push to do a little bit more under the wire.

Words Today: 1079
Words In November: 20,327

*I was assigned to review "Uncle Tom's Cabin" in college, and tried reading the whole book the day before the paper was due, and to this day, have no memory of ANYTHING in that book.  

No comments: