Monday, November 15, 2021

November Sweeps - Day 653



I went to the library in the late afternoon, and by five o'clock it was dark.  But ah well.  I added one more little scene to the Will Choner story (I think calling it "But Now I'm Found" would be great, if it fit the story at all, but it hasn't got much going on in it.  Maybe a full collection of Will Choner stories could be called that), then blogged.  I'm fine with it, and you should be too.

I suppose I'll head home and do something else (I really should've stopped by the storage unit, as there's no lights there, and now that it's dark, it's pretty close to impossible to find anything), but until I edit some of the stuff on my recorder, I haven't got any free space on it (what I need to do is delete all of the stories I've recorded on it over the last couple of months, since some of those are never going to get edited, because I didn't like them.  I should just transfer them to my laptop, and free up the space).  Still, I need to focus on publishing, especially since I haven't got any ideas for new stories right now.

OR, I could go for a run, and see if any ideas occur to me.

Sit-ups Today: 111
Sit-ups In November: 1555

Push-ups Today: 200
Push-ups In November: 1815

Words Today: 450  
Words In November: 10,712

No comments: