Thursday, November 04, 2021

November Sweeps - Day 642

Morning now.  I slept right up to about a half hour before my alarm went off.  The fire had burned out during the night, and cold was/is seeping in through the windows.  My headache was all but gone, and I think I'm now fully recovered.  

The sun is warm and comforting, like a pillow or a bosom (Everybody wants a bosom for a pillow, as Cornershop taught us, after all), and I think, around noon, it should be warm enough to go out on the back deck and read for a while (amazingly, I finished one book yesterday, and am more than halfway through another one here at the cabin).

Sit-ups Today: 100
Sit-ups In November: 422

Before too long, it was time to pack up.  Heck, it was later than I should have left, the sun super low in the sky when I shoved everything into the truck and got going.  I managed to do two short podcasts on the drive home, and look forward to sharing those one day soon.


At the end of the evening, I did my run, watched a "Modern Family" (I'm on Season 7 now), and sat down to record a chapter of "Hatchling."*  I apologize in advance for that.

Push-ups Today: 100
Push-ups In November: 482

Words Today: 306
Words In November: 4057

*Actually, I intended to do two chapters (the chapters are really short), but spent so much time agonizing over the story--it's really not going well--that I cut it off after one.  When I pasted the revised Chapter 7 into the text of the main document, I crossed the forty thousand word mark with it, so I wasn't kidding when I said (last year) that the short story got long.

No comments: