Sunday, January 30, 2022

January Sweeps - Day 729

I was taking care of the four year old for a little while today, and I suggested we watch ENCANTO again, since he keeps singing the "Bruno" song, and since I frankly wanted to watch it again.  Unfortunately, my uncle's kids came over to play with him shortly after, and I had to get up and edit podcasts, so I didn't get very far into it.*  

I started working on both the next Podcast That Dares and the second-to-next Outcast episodes.  Both will be out in February.

Sit-ups Today: 111
Sit-ups In January: 3027

I only have two days to finish recording "Hatchling," if I want to achieve my goal for the month.  I recorded the second-to-last chapter tonight, so it's actually doable.

Push-ups Today: 260 (took me three sessions, but the numbers are good)
Push-ups In January: 3400

Words Today: 412
Words In January: 19,786

*But not too early to get real confirmation on my "The villain of the movie is Abuela" theory.

No comments: