Friday, January 07, 2022

January Sweeps - Day 706


I hit the library with plenty of time today.  But I just didn't have the desire to write, and read various write-ups on Sidney Poitier, who just died at age 94.  Though I rarely get the chance to say this anymore, I'm too young to have really appreciated what an icon Poitier was.  I've only seen three or four of his movies (LOOK WHO'S COMING TO DINNER, IN THE HEAT OF THE NIGHT, SNEAKERS, STIR CRAZY), and he hasn't acted in several years.


As I get older, there will be fewer and fewer dead celebrities that I'll be able to say "They were before my time" about.  And worse, lots and lots more where I'll have to say, "They were well after my time, unfortunately."

Sit-ups Today: 100
Sit-ups In January: 700

Push-ups Today: 100
Push-ups In January: 681

Words Today: 488
Words In January: 3741

No comments: