Thursday, January 06, 2022

Goals For 2022

Just as a reminder (mostly to myself), here are my goals for the new year.  I'll try to check in from time to time to tell you how they're going.*


1.  Go on one hike a month.

2.  Insert "Joanie Loves Chachi" reference into at least two stories.

3.  Start up "Twilight Groan" again with Cathexis, at least four episodes.

4.  Plot out and start writing the third "Calling" story (and finish it?).

5.  Finish recording and publish "Hatchling."  

6.  Put out Christmas collection I was supposed to put out in 2020.

7.   Put out Audio collection I was supposed to put out in 2019.

8.  Buy no more Transformers.

9.  Finish "Balms & Sears" . . . in first quarter of 2022.

10.  Put out 10-12 Podcasts That Dare Not Speak Their Name.

11.  Get Marvel Universe figures out of storage and get rid of them.

12.  Put out "Dead & Breakfast" collection 1.

13.  Run on treadmill once a week

14.  Put out "Caller I.D." on the Outcast . . . birthday week?

15.  Finish Outpost Outbreak novel

16.  Read another really great book.

*Spoiler Warning: not well.

No comments: