Tuesday, January 18, 2022

January Sweeps - Day 717


Today was pretty busy, but I managed to get some editing and writing in.  We'll all be dead one day, so try to make the most of today.

Sit-ups Today: 111
Sit-ups In January: 1833

Push-ups Today: 111
Push-ups In January: 1689

I was just a bit too sleepy last night to make it to my usual time.  We watched a couple of "Seinfeld" episodes, and it's now on (I believe) the last disc of the series, the second quarter of 1998.  My cousin and I have talked about a number of shows we'll give a try once we finish this one, but decided tonight to watch the first episode of "Peacemaker," the James Gunn spin-off of THE SUICIDE SQUAD.  It was very violent and profane (of course), but I was surprised that somehow, the show made me kind of like John Cena.*  It had a lot of Eighties Hair Metal in it, and you can't really go wrong with that.  We watched the second episode as well, and while waiting for "Book of Boba Fett" to start up, watched a third episode.  That's unusual for us, but what the hey.


Oh, speaking of impressed, my cousin actually turned it up fairly loud, so we could hear the dialogue (and the people upstairs could hear the gunshots and explosions).  That was a nice surprise.

Words Today: 900
Words In January: 10,606

*That's not really fair, since I had seen him do comedy before (I saw BLOCKERS, vaguely remember him in TRAINWRECK, and accidentally saw [and loved] DADDY'S HOME 2), but he wasn't the lead in any of those projects.

No comments: