Friday, January 28, 2022

January Sweeps - Day 727

Alright, I got to the library and it's time to go back to the Outpost Outbreak story, which I haven't worked on since January 20th.

Sit-ups Today: 100
Sit-ups In January: 2816

Push-ups Today: 170
Push-ups In January: 2970

Well, I fell flat on my face again today, when it came to the Outpost story.  I kept copying and pasting my work-in-progress into an email, and managed, jeez, less than a hundred words.  Then I went online and read up on an author I'd never heard of.  My friend Ian met with me today, wondering if I might want to write a script based on this author's work, and the library here only has a single one of his books (the library the next town over has six of them, though, and I'm 90% sure I can check out those books with little difficulty).  I haven't written a screenplay in almost two years, since the last time Ian got me work, but the prospect is pretty attractive.  I'm not sure anything will come of it, but I'm willing to give it a shot.

Words Today: 668
Words In January: 18,439

No comments: